No doubt you will want to travel to Melbourne on the ‘Rotary Overland Rail Adventure’ with Rotary friends and enjoy great fellowship and fun with Rotarians from across the District, as we are travelling during the day!
We have reserved a limited number of Red Premium Seats.
The much-loved Overland train is once again making its way between Adelaide and Melbourne. Journey Beyond Rail Expeditions along with support from the Victorian Government have contributed funds to continue to operate the service. For more than 130 years, The Overland has been servicing guests from Adelaide, Melbourne, and regional towns in between. It will continue to play a part in the future of Australian rail and Journey Beyond Rail Expeditions.
RED PREMIUM Seats
If you’re looking to travel in greater comfort and style, step up to Red Premium. Sit back and relax with more leg room, in-seat dining and a trolley service. Enjoy all-inclusive breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, coffee, soft drinks and juice. There’s no better way to make the day-long journey more enjoyable.
- All-inclusive breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea
- Comfortable reclining seats, two and one configurations across the aisle
- 36 seats per carriage with ample leg room between seats
- Individual reading light
- Access to the licenced Café 828 Carriage
- In-seat dining and trolley service
- Red Premium luggage allowance of 2 x 30kgs checked luggage and 10kgs carry on
You will depart from Keswick on platform 1 on 25th May 2023